The Life of Riley Anderson Duke
Riley Anderson Duke
JULY 31, 1928 – AUGUST 28, 2021
Riley Anderson Duke, age 93, of Olathe, Kansas passed away on Saturday, August 28, 2021. Riley was born July 31, 1928 in Iconium, Missouri to Laura Isabell Duke and Edgar Leo Duke.
Riley is survived by his wife, Vivian Duke; his son Monty Duke (Diane); and his son Kevin Duke (Christie); his granddaughter Christine Walters, his granddaughter Stephanie Perez, his granddaughter Jennifer Vaughn, his granddaughter Caroline Jewett, his grandson Daniel Duke, his granddaughter Katherine Duke, his granddaughter Elizabeth Gerringer and his granddaughter Rebekah Duke.
Riley was preceded in death by his father Edgar Leo Duke and his mother Laura Isabell Duke.
Riley is also survived by his 15 Great-Grandchildren
A graveside service for Riley will be held Thursday, September 2, 2021 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM at Olathe Memorial Cemetery, 738 N Chestnut Rd, Olathe, KS 66061.
Serving as pallbearers are Daniel Duke, Collin Gerringer, Loren Walters, Joey Jewett, Derek Perez and Peter Vaughn.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.McGilley-Frye.com for the Duke family.
- Edgar Leo Duke, Father (deceased)
- Laura Isabell Duke, Mother (deceased)
- Vivian Duke, Wife
- Monty Duke (Diane), Son
- Kevin Duke (Christie), Son
- Christine Walters, Granddaughter
- Stephanie Perez, Granddaughter
- Jennifer Vaughn, Granddaughter
- Caroline Jewett, Granddaughter
- Daniel Duke, Grandson
- Katherine Duke, Granddaughter
- Elizabeth Gerringer, Granddaughter
- Rebekah Duke, Granddaughter
- Riley is also survived by his 15 Great-Grandchildren
- Daniel Duke, Honorary Pallbearer
- Collin Gerringer, Honorary Pallbearer
- Loren Walters, Honorary Pallbearer
- Joey Jewett, Honorary Pallbearer
- Derek Perez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Peter Vaughn, Honorary Pallbearer